#1 [url]

Sep 6 12 12:32 PM

...the way forward?

I guess that's that - this morning, the site now points to a domain parker with questionable ethics, 100rrh doesn't answer any comment on her YouTube page - and the community there has been dead save me and one other guy. Where do we go from here?

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 12 12 1:10 AM

I wonder what the hell happened... all of a sudden... the updates stopped... then the website went away... no contact from birthvideos or anything. She never did fix the new forums...

So... who should pick up the mantle...?

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Sep 14 12 1:01 PM

NFH wrote:
It is a pity.

The members section is still there so far, but I doubt I would renew my membership.
Indeed so cheap, but very rare updates of so Low-Rez so short clip mainly, and no new stuff since a very very long time.
Personally, I prefer to pay in a month what I was during an entire year, but to get at least a Full HD (or at least Hi-Rez) Full Length (or at least 60 minutes) every couple of weeks.
Also, I think even the members section would be killed soon.

I think the problem arose that she could only post what people made available... and people generally don't bring an HD camcorder into the delivery room with them, or record the event in a way that might be viewed by outside perspective(s). To do that, you almost have to pay people to do that - then it gets "Weird".

I'd say I'd jump in and host - but my hosting provider would freak right the hell out.

Quote    Reply   

JustKeepPushing

Unassisted birther

#4 [url]

Oct 30 12 7:14 AM

I used to host many years ago before torrents, i still have thats stuff and yes its super rare now with "PC" going on...

I have no idea why people all of a sudden realise "ooo i need a video camera, let me get my $100 PHONE out and video 30 seconds of it"!!!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 30 12 2:00 PM

JustKeepPushing wrote:
I used to host many years ago before torrents, i still have thats stuff and yes its super rare now with "PC" going on...

I have no idea why people all of a sudden realise "ooo i need a video camera, let me get my $100 PHONE out and video 30 seconds of it"!!!

I'd imagine they bring the camcorder...and get swept up in the moment, especially if its dad recording. Their child is being born right there in front of them... tends to make the aim a bit shaky and uncertain as he is MOST CERTAINLY not looking through the viewfinder. Hence we've seen a fair share of the camera looking at the doctor's Florsheims (shoes).

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help